Opening Ceremony at the Curio House Followed by a Welcome Reception





Sunday, 8 May 2011
Open Doors 18:00 hrs
Opening 18:30 – 20:00 hrs
followed by a Welcome Reception

The “Curio House” was built in 1911 in Harvestehude, the most beautiful and prestigious district of Hamburg. After it had been used as a meeting place for the art scene in the twenties, it was occupied by the British Forces after the 2nd World War. From 1950 to 1997 it was used as a cafeteria of the near university and subsequently in its old state as a venue for various events.

Free access for congress participants.

To participate, please register here as the number of participants is limited.

Venue

Curio-Haus
Rothenbaumchaussee 11
20148 Hamburg

From CCH to Curio-Haus

Starting at Marseiller Str. keep to the left to the direction of Edmund-Siemers-Allee (right through the station building „Am Dammtor“). From Edmund-Siemers-Allee turn right into Rothenbaumchaussee and keep on walking on that street for 400 m. Walking distance: max. 10 minutes.